We are looking for an Associate Client Manager to join our Client Services team. Our founder invented this branding game over 90 years ago, and today we are growing rapidly as we focus on perfecting it.
We are passionate about what we do and the teams with whom we work. The person we are looking for needs the smarts, flexibility, and confidence to help guide engagements with a client roster of Fortune 500 and startup brands in industries including packaged goods, services, and non-profits.
We are looking for someone to act as a partner between the firm and clients to deliver business building results. Someone comfortable with providing proactive, day-to-day client service, anticipating needs, and responding to client questions in a timely manner while balancing the needs of the creative team. Someone who thrives in the environment of an independently owned agency. (That’s code for you need to be a self-starter and a team player.)
You must be flexible and energetic and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment that requires multi-tasking and strong organizational and project management skills. You’ll need to thrive in an environment of practitioners passionate about the art of branding. (That’s code for you’ll be surrounded by crazy people who care more than they probably should about delivering game changing work.)
Sound like you? Did you get it before we shared the codes? Read on.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field and/or 2+ years of agency or real-world experience specific to branding, package design, print design, and digital design
- A willingness to grow in a client services role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well on a team
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Proven work ethic and a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Creative problem solving skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks, anticipate client needs, and react accordingly
- Flexibility to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Associate Client Manager.”
For 90 years Deskey has been helping brands find themselves and consumers find brands that are right for them. We are relentless in seeking what people truly desire, and we use these insights to shape solutions that achieve results for our clients. Our own brand garners its spirit from our people, our culture and our passion for doing. It is shared among us and with the world through our mantra: personal, simple, true.