We are looking for a smart, creative, and highly motivated Designer to join our award-winning team. Our founder invented this branding game over 90 years ago, and today we are growing rapidly as we focus on perfecting it.
You must have notable experience in branding, packaging, and digital design. You’ll need the ability to execute stunning visual solutions for our clients, both Fortune 500 and startup brands in industries including packaged goods, services, and non-profits.
We are looking for a creative design force with the ability to develop big ideas that are relevant and based on strategic insight. Sometimes it’s packages. Sometimes it’s identities. Sometimes it’s for digital. Sometimes it’s for paper. Sometimes it’s for an object. Sometimes it’s for a service. Every once in a while, it’s on a vehicle. One time it was on a bike. Regardless of the ask, it’s always got to be awesome. You must be able to work comfortably with a multidisciplinary team of creative directors, designers, client managers, and brand strategists. We love our work, we love our team, and we take every project personally. We need a dynamic team player who shares our passion for branding.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or commensurate experience in graphic design, fine arts, or related field
- 3+ years of agency or real-world experience specific to branding, package design, print design, and digital design
- Experience with motion graphics, digital marketing, and social media
- Exceptional design, verbal, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Skilled as a supportive, communicative team player at ease giving and taking constructive criticism
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects) and Keynote
- Knowledge of print production and photography
Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Designer.”
For 90 years Deskey has been helping brands find themselves and consumers find brands that are right for them. We are relentless in seeking what people truly desire, and we use these insights to shape solutions that achieve results for our clients. Our own brand garners its spirit from our people, our culture and our passion for doing. It is shared among us and with the world through our mantra: personal, simple, true.